Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Juneathon day 6 - not wonder woman after all

After feeling pretty much invincible the last couple of days it was back down to earth with a bump today - just struggled round a fairly lumbering two miles in 22.22 minutes, including a minute's walking. Perhaps the fact I've done more exercise in the last week than in the last six months added together is starting to catch up with me because today's run felt really, really hard. I don't think I was quite in the right place mentally either as I hummed and hawed for ages over whether to go outside or stick on the treadmill. Then, having finally decided to bite the bullet and go outside, it started raining cats and dogs (at the furthest point from home, naturally!). On top of that I managed to pick one of those freakish routes which seems to be uphill both there and back. Still, I'm glad I did it and hopefully I'll be feeling a bit perkier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment